thanks!

stevej

Medium Fish
Jun 25, 2009
hey everyon its been close to seven months since ive started up my 35 gallon saltwater tank. its goin great. ive had a few minor problems, but this website has helped me through every one of them. i have my one spot foxface, humu humu trigger, clarkii clown, and henichus butterfly. i lost my largest fish which was a yellow tang. but the sadness left after a couple days. ive only lost two fish and the first one, not the yellow tang, but the blue tang, i lost because i added him to early. and didnt check this website before i bought him. other than tht ive had great success with my fish! thanks guys.

xarumitzu

Large Fish
Jun 27, 2009
Kalamazoo, MI
I believe I should throw a "Thank You" in as well. I know I had my fair share of beginner mistakes and typically when something came up, this was the first place I went. This is an awesome website, and it has one of the nicest communities I've ever been a part of.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
you have an extremely heave fish load for a 35g tank. Most of those fish require a larger tank and you should think about moving them to larger quarters really soon.....