the big move!

bsmall05

Large Fish
Nov 8, 2006
Newport News, VA
a few weeks ago i posted about moving my tank home for the holidays. we have a month and a half off for break and i couldnt leave my friends behind! this morning i packed everyone up (it took almost an hour and 3/4 of the water gone to get everyone in bags!!). the whole trip home i kept checking on my fishies. as soon as i got here i started running the water to set up the tank. its now in my living room, and my sisters cat loves watching the guppies dash around (i have made sure the lid is on extra tight!). everyone has made it through, though im going to be keeping a close eye on em for the next few days. the ph at my house is a little higher than at school, the guppies color is really coming out!

my dads digital is great so as soon as the bubbles clear up im going to take the oppertunity to get some good pics! ill update soon!

Mahamotorworks

Superstar Fish
Aug 26, 2006
Thule, Greenland
www.myspace.com
Haveing the pebbles will help. Sometimes sand gets too compact for Plants. To taek care of that just get a spoon and mix it up every once in a while. Also Sice for 1 plant you done waht to do fers get some root tabs. It will help the sword grow. Just push the tab under the plant to the bottom of the glass.

The background link didnt work. When I get my next tank I will be painting the background on it.

MAHA