THE EVIL MUFFIN!!!!!

Oct 22, 2002
IT IS ME BOB THOMAS THE EVIL MUFFIN FROM OUTER SPACE WHO WILL RULE EARTH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

/------------------------\
|                                  |
|          |          |           |
|             ___                |
--------------------------
|                                     |
----------------------------

Oct 22, 2002
Nerd? im just 14 and a little imature... TOM GREEN FOREVER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myboringstreet.cjb.net -my site  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
I'm 14 too! Yeah rock on to the teens! ;D I'm a dork too though so it doesn't matter. Don't be a mature stuck up person have some fun! I'm pretty mature for my age but I'm still a fun person to be around as it seems you are. Glad to see you around.

[glow=green,2,300]And I bow to the top-heavy-chilipepper! :)[/glow]

fishboy

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Cincinnati, Ohio
[quote author=ryanp14 link=board=introduction&num=1005782981&start=0#9 date=11/20/01 at 17:48:10]
I'm 14 too! Yeah rock on to the teens! ;D I'm a dork too though so it doesn't matter. Don't be a mature stuck up person have some fun! I'm pretty mature for my age but I'm still a fun person to be around as it seems you are. Glad to see you around.

[glow=green,2,300]And I bow to the top-heavy-chilipepper! :)[/glow]
[/quote]

You???MAture??? :eek:???j/k ;D
Welcom Bob!I love Red Green! He is so cool! What kind of water do you get from a telephone pole ?? Did you see that show  ??? ;D
I am being lazy here so if you want to find out about me just go to my intro  :)I be to lazy to even get up. Ohwell someone will get the prying board ;D :)

LOL Josh!
                                   Later,
                                        Daniel

Oct 22, 2002
I couldn't find any large bridges or pills and am still here. ;D
My only excuse as not knowing who Tom Green is is that I am English, I don't think he is that well known over here. If he is on satalite tv I regret to say my family havn't got it. :-[
I'm 13.

fishboy

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Cincinnati, Ohio
No cable for me either :( They  do have him on 48 though ;)
                                 Later,
                                    Daniel

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Yeah I live so far out in the boonies I can't get cable either. I don't spend a lot of time watching TV anyways and no cory your not missing a whole lot. ;D *celebratesmiley* *twirlysmiley*