The get to know everyone else thread!

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
(Per Angelfish's great suggestion...here you go. No rules except no violating the TOS. You can add questions on to the end if you like...I figured 10 was a good number to start with)

HI my name is Heather...

1. How old are you? I am 21 for a couple more days...will be 22 on Monday.

2. What are your living arrangements? I rent 1/2 of a house (sort of a Duplex) and live there with my puppy dog :)

3. What do you drive? White, 95 Grand Am Coupe...I love it

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Gotta be Arizona Iced Tea - Green tea w/ Ginseng!

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? The Olive Garden!

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? I have 28 fish and 2 snails :)

7. What is your newest pet? I just got a cool green snail last night.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? I'm at work, sitting in my cubicle...wishing it was Friday afternoon.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? So everyone at MFT will tell me all of their secrets and I can get to know them better :D

10. What type of music do you listen to? I have very eclectic tastes...but I am a country girl at heart ;) I have here at my desk at work CD's ranging from saxophone music to Beastie Boys to movie Sountracks to Garth Brooks to 3 Doors Down.

Leopardess

Superstar Fish
HI my name is Krystal...

1. How old are you? I'm 20.

2. What are your living arrangements? I live with my fiance in a small 1 bdroom appartment. I also live with my cockatiel, 2 kittens, 4 mice, a hamster, and my fish!

3. What do you drive? Either an 86 Silver Saab Turbo or a 96 Gold Ford Taurus.

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Sparkling White Grape Juice!

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? The Top Of The Hub in Boston. Too bad I think the food's gross;) So, more realistically (hehe) I like anywhere that knows how to make a good veggie sub!

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? Um...too many to count.

7. What is your newest pet? A new yoyo loach that I just got this morning. He's SO cute!:)

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning. I'm either sleeping or at class (English major, french minor)

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Because froggy wanted me too?

10. What type of music do you listen to? Pretty much anything but country. I love classical music, big band and swing, aerosmith (!), zepplin, skynyrd, hendrix, van halen, all the old goodies like that, I also love the "golden -oldies" type of music. And, shhh, I like some songs by 50 cent and Jayz and others like taht! :eek:

AND, a new number 11: What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to read and play with my pets. I also like going to art museums:)

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
HI my name is Matt...

1. How old are you? I am 17.

2. What are your living arrangements? I still live at home

3. What do you drive? No car.

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Ohhh tough. Milk or any kind of juices

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Very's (non national. Philly food) going there right now acctually.....;)

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? only 7 at the moment....need to restock after tanks are finished. :)

7. What is your newest pet? 3 green cories and 1 Oto

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? School

9. Why are you filling out these questions? So i can attract stalkers. :D :D

10. What type of music do you listen to? Country, pretty much any kind of rock (except HARD rock grrr can't stand it.), Rap/Hip-hop, world music, and i like...err w/e kind of music the Band of Brothers sound track is. :) ....and Drum Cadences!! :D

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Keep fishtanks :) talk with friends, just......do whatever.

Jan 15, 2004
USA
Visit site
1. How old are you? 26

2. What are your living arrangements? I live with my husband and 3 kids, we rent a 3 bed

3. What do you drive? 99 Chevy Venture ( we also own a 1970 Chevelle Malibu, but it is under works right now and is not drivable, but it is definately prefered over the van)

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? sweetened iced tea

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Chili's

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? I have 22 fish and a blue lobster (at least the petstore says it's a lobster)

7. What is your newest pet? I just got 4 new sunburst platies

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? I am usually cleaning up after breakfast and playing with my kids

9. Why are you filling out these questions? so we can all get to know e/other

10. What type of music do you listen to? My tastes vary. I like Christian rock/pop, classic rock (Beatles, Doors, ect.), modern rock/pop, and some country (Garth Brooks, Reba ). My husband and I just went to see the cover band for the Beatles at their Magical Mystery Tour with the Dallas Symphony Orchestra- it was awesome!!

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? read, play w/ kids, or go on dates with my husband.

Last edited:

420Loach

Superstar Fish
May 26, 2003
Makaha, Hawaii
Visit site
Hi my name is Bill, (Malu)

1. How old are you? 21

2. What are your living arrangements? I live in a 2 1/2 bedroom house with my moms, dads and brudder.

3. What do you drive? its a toss up between a 86' Chevy Sports Van, and a 89 Grand Marquis.

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Water.:D

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Dont frequent too many restaurants, id rather eat at one of my uncles backyard cookouts, the food is much better.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 34 in my house, more outside.

7. What is your newest pet? 5 baby clown loaches (3/4") the smallest ive ever seen them.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning. huh?...i thought it was friday...? oh, anyways, ive been up for about four hours waiting for the sun to come up so i can go outside.(its VERY dark here in the early morning during winter hehe)

9. Why are you filling out these questions? im bored...plus i wanted everyone to know that im 21 and i still live with my parents.:D:p j/k

10. What type of music do you listen to? in no particular order, reggae, hawaiian, rock and some hip hop. id go into detail, but wed be here foreverso ill list a few.:D

Reggae: Bob, Black Uhuru, Jr Gong, Mad Lion
Hawaiian: Brudda Iz, Hoonua, Sudden Rush, Oshen
Rock: RHCP, AAF, Authority Zero, Sublime
Hip-Hop: Method Man, Redman, Wu Tang Clan, Outkast

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? play with my dogs, go to the beach, clean my yard, faze on my tanks...look at shiny objects...lots of fun stuff.:p

Last edited:

Managuense

Superstar Fish
May 16, 2003
Springfield, MO
Hi, i already gave a synopsis in the welcome section, but here goest anyway...who ever said i have a life :)

How old are you? 22

What are your living arrangements? a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment with my wife and brother

What do you drive? a 99 s-10 pickup

Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Odoul's....j/k, i am an avid orange juice drinker.

Whats your favorite restauraunt? Haruno....or any good sushi bar really ;)

How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 9 i think....

What is your newest pet? 5 new clown loaches.....some of the coolest fish i have EVER owned, i already love those guys.

Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? sitting in my Human Physiology course, trying to understand some of what is being said....

Why are you filling out these questions? because i am a big dork with no life.

What type of music do you listen to? i am a cynical old-man about music......i hate most of what is out there, especially crap on the radio. most of what they call "new rock" lacks emotion and creativity IMO, and often times lacks any sort of talent.

i mostly listen to radiohead, sigur-ros, primus, and a few others here and there.

What do you like to do in your spare time? you are reading it :D .....but i also see way too many movies, i enjoy reading both classics and fantasy, and driving around aimlessly.

Angelfish

Superstar Fish
Apr 14, 2003
Valencia, California.
*deletes all of loach's answers*

*waves* :D Hi my name is Layla!

1. How old are you? 19.

2. What are your living arrangements? I live in a house with my parents and two brothers.

3. What do you drive? A 98 jeep cherokke.

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Vanilla Coke! Yum!

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? So not the restraunt girl, its fast food all the way here! So I go with McDonalds, Taco Bell, Jack In the Box, Panda Express :D

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 20 ... I think.

7. What is your newest pet? Betta that I got just a few days ago.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning ... Starting next week I'll be in class.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? So that you can all think I am obese by the places I ate at :D

10. What type of music do you listen to? Techno, pop, rock ... pritty much everything besides hip-hop, rap and country (allthough some country is okay). Fountains of Wayne are the greatest!

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Shop, hang out and see lots of people, go to Disneyland waaayyy too much :) ( ... Oh and go in the MFT Chat :))

NEW QUESTION!

12. Where did you get your MFT name? (I used to see threads about this all the time but no recent ones, so here goes!) Angelfish are my fave kind of fish :) ( ... yeah mines simple, but I know there are some good ones out there :))

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Fountains of Wayne are the greatest!
Stacy's mom, has got it goin on

Stacy can I come over
After school (after school)
We can hang around
by the pool (hang by the pool)
Did your mom get back
from her business trip (business trip)
Is she there?
Or is she tryin to give me the slip (give me the slip)

You know I'm not the little boy
that I used to be
I'm all grown up
Now baby can't you see!?!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

depthC

Superstar Fish
Feb 24, 2003
WI
Hi my name is Andrew ...

1. How old are you? I am 15.

2. What are your living arrangements? At home with my parents w/3 other siblings and 2 neices.

3. What do you drive? A 20 inch bicycle, just got my temps so no car.

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Mello Yellow or Mr Pibb.

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? McDonalds :D

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? Around 55.

7. What is your newest pet? A few endlers.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? 2nd Mod Graphics class.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Everyone else is. :D

10. What type of music do you listen to? Mostly rap but can vibe to almost anything.

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Clean fish tanks, post here at mft, ride bmx, and chill.

12. Were did you get your MFT name? I have no clue, depthC sounded and looked good at the moment.

- depthC

Last edited:

Gomer

Superstar Fish
Apr 25, 2003
So Calif.
beyond_gomer.tripod.com
Hi my name is Tony and I'm a plant-o-holic

1. How old are you? 26.

2. What are your living arrangements? I live with my wife (she wouldn't like it if I was living with my girlfriend and visa versa ;))in a small 2 bedroom apt.
3. What do you drive? A 2000 Honda accord EX. I don't drive it much, so it still has <17,000 miles on it.

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? A virgin, watered down, rum on the rocks.

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Cheese cake factory

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 31...and several dozen cherry shrimp :)

7. What is your newest pet? a trio of Scarlet Badises

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning ... trying to get my lazy arse out the door and into the lab.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? cause it is 4:41pm and I don't want to do anything at work

10. What type of music do you listen to? All sorts of stuff. Better list what I dont listen to: Rap, most R&B, hip hop etc etc...country.

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Wack off

12. Where did you get your MFT name? shh...it is a secret

Angelfish

Superstar Fish
Apr 14, 2003
Valencia, California.
Originally posted by Cichlid-Man

Stacy can I come over
After school (after school)
We can hang around
by the pool (hang by the pool)
Did your mom get back
from her business trip (business trip)
Is she there?
Or is she tryin to give me the slip (give me the slip)

You know I'm not the little boy
that I used to be
I'm all grown up
Now baby can't you see!?!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
*switches to disk 2: track 3*

Stacys mom has got it going on
Shes all I want, and Ive waited for so long
Stacy, cant you see your just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong but Im inlove with Stacys mom

Stacys do you remember when I mowed your lawn?
Your mom came out with just a towel on
I could tell she liked me from the way she stared
And the way she said "you missed a spot over there"

And I know that you think its just a fantasy
BUT SINCE YOUR DAD WALKED OUT YOUR MOM COULD USE A GUY LIKE ME :eek:

*dances*

I left the last verse for fishboy :D

(can you believe I couldnt find those lyrics online? I had to actually sit here and type them out myself! ugh! LOL)

Apr 11, 2003
Phx,AZ
Visit site
1. How old are you? 15

2. What are your living arrangements? I have my own room but could be bigger, for more tanks.

3. What do you drive? An AC 300 j/k no car

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Juice, home made smothy, plain carbonated water.

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Not to picky but any non-chain pizza place (pizza port in carlsbad).

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 35 a few shrimp and lots snails.

7. What is your newest pet? Some ottos

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? World History and class has just began, its a great class.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? My fish are forceing me to.

10. What type of music do you listen to? anything with a good beet i can "chill" to

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? think/dream about cool tanks, eat, look around on the internet at diy stuff andother fishy stuff mostly mft.

12. Where did you get your MFT name? Rocket i was interested in small model rockets at the time (right now there in the closet. Shrimp at the time i was only keeping 2 ghost shrimp in a 2 gallon bowl *shivers thinking about the dark ages*

Jan 11, 2003
New Jersey, USA
Hi my name is Eric

1. How old are you? I am 14.

2. What are your living arrangements? I still live at home

3. What do you drive? in the back yard

4. What's your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Apple Juice

5. What's your favorite restaurant? dont have one

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW?14 plus 12-14fry(they r hard to count!)

7. What is your newest pet? my fry

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? at school

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Bored

10. What type of music do you listen to? almost anything but one thing for sure is i dont hear hard rock or metalica

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Be on forums, chat online, dream of me having a job buying all i want for my fish and for myself, or at the movies