The get to know everyone else thread!

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
What type of music do you listen to? classic rock, zepplin, boston, golden earring, ted nugent, steelie dan, SUPERTRAMP! is my favorite
That's some great taste in music! Love all those bands. Well, not so much Golden Earring. Saw Boston several years ago, not too long before Brad Delp killed himself. I've seen Ted Nugent three times, met him once and used to chat with him alot (he's a good friend of a someone I know).

eternal

Small Fish
Jan 4, 2011
Banbury
1. How old are you? I'm 26.

2. What are your living arrangements? Live in a nice new flat in a nice area in Oxford - Banbury :)

3. What do you drive? Peugeot 107.

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Cool-aid.

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Nandos!!!! :D

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 9 Fish :) I want a snail too!

7. What is your newest pet? The 8 new fish in the tank. Latest discovered one was a Weather Loacher that hitched aride in the new plant for the tank.. he is fast!!

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Tuesdays are my day off, im either still in bed or on the sofa catching up with Supernatural, True Blood or many of the other TV series im addicted to!

9. Why are you filling out these questions? No Ordinary Family is paused whilst the gf is on the phone to her parents.

10. What type of music do you listen to? Metal :)

D

Deleted member 18895

1. How old are you? I am twenty. :)

2. What are your living arrangements? I rent a 3 bedroom condo in a gated community (with a pool :D) with my boyfriend (of two years) and another guy friend.

3. What do you drive? Gold 2000 Toyota Echo with a huge metal wing on it :eek:

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Its a tie between coffee and Tazo Passion Iced Tea with lemonade.

5. Whats your favorite restaurant? I would have to say Super Buffet. There is something there for any mood.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 5 fishies.

7. What is your newest pet? I just rescued a dragon goby ($4.99) and a spotted puffer ($4.00) from Walmart today. I was SO surprised to see them there and at such cheap prices and felt so bad for them because Walmart have death tanks.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? I am opening up at the salon, sitting at my assigned haircutting station, waiting for clients.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Because I can :)

10. What type of music do you listen to? I listen to everything and anything that I can sing along to, and that has a great beat.

Bridish05

Large Fish
Jun 29, 2006
Dekalb
www.facebook.com
1. How old are you? I am 20 years old =]

2. What are your living arrangements? I live in an apartment in Dekalb with my boyfriend and our roommate Jen.

3. What do you drive? Honda Civic, in poor condition =[

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? raspberry lemonade

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? The Melting Pot

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 7

7. What is your newest pet? black and yellow guppy =]

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Getting ready for work

9. Why are you filling out these questions? so that the world can know of my love for fish haha

10. What type of music do you listen to? Indie

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? party, play with my fish, work, class

Apr 15, 2011
USA, Maryland
Hi all, my name is Barbara
1. How old are you? 50
2. What are your living arrangements? I own single family home, currently share with 3 cats, dog, fish (of course), grandson, daughter-in-law and hubby…son getting ready to go to Iraq
3. What do you drive? Jeep
4. What’s your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Soda water with lime
5. What’s your favorite restaurant? Anywhere with a good veggie omelet
6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? I have 4 cory cats, 10 glass cats, 4 angels, 1 golden dojo loach, 4 hatchets, 8 black neons, 6 neons, 5 zebras .
7. What is your newest pet? Black neons
8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? I have been at work already 4 hours.
9. Why are you filling out these questions? For fun
10. What type of music do you listen to? Alternative Rock
11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Play with grandson, pets, ride bike and dance. Also trace family ancestry.

kb951

Medium Fish
Mar 11, 2011
United States
1. How old are you? 20

2. What are your living arrangements? 5 bedroom 2 kids

3. What do you drive? STI

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? water

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Wing-n-out

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 20

7. What is your newest pet? 10 2" RBP's :)

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? At School

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Asking myself right now

10. What type of music do you listen to? Electro Dutch/House

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? DJ/Save Live's/Family man ;)

Apr 25, 2011
Austin, TX
Hey everybody, I'm new to the forum! Ya'll can call me Kitty. I filled out the questionnaire so you guys can get a bit of an idea of who I am.

1. How old are you?
I am 21 until August

2. What are your living arrangements?
My husband and I rent a fourth of a fourplex

3. What do you drive?
A stock Silver 89 CRX, sweet little car

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)?
Diet Coke, addicted

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt?
Hard choice: In Vegas, Fiore. In LA, Mozza. In London, The Boxwood Cafe.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW?
I think 9

7. What is your newest pet?
My lil angels

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing?
Sleeping or letting my dogs out to go :p

9. Why are you filling out these questions?
So I don't look like such a lurker! :D

10. What type of music do you listen to?
Lots of genres, really like rockabilly/psychobilly, old country, swing, big band jazz, punk, surf, alternative ummm... LOTS!

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
Lots of genres, really like rockabilly/psychobilly, old country, swing, big band jazz, punk, surf, alternative ummm... LOTS!

Ahhh...someone with good taste! I see you're in Austin, home of the awesome and talented Carolyn Wonderland. Ever seen her, or Sis Deville (which she is a part of)?

Welcome to MFT!

Apr 25, 2011
Austin, TX
Ahhh...someone with good taste! I see you're in Austin, home of the awesome and talented Carolyn Wonderland. Ever seen her, or Sis Deville (which she is a part of)?

Welcome to MFT!
I can't say that I have! I moved to Austin right before last Halloween. I loved it here since I moved because I saw Jr Brown for free! So far I've seen the Rev and Mojo Nixon and a few others... *DRUMMER*

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
Never had a chance to see RHH but would love to. Austin always has good shows. If it wasn't a 3 hour drive I would have gone to see Motorhead a few weeks ago. I just made hotel reservations for the end of September...maybe a can catch a concert while I'm there. Too bad I can't find a conference there during SXSW.

Apr 25, 2011
Austin, TX
I wanted to go to Motorhead but was too broke!
Next month is the Revival Festival, $30 a ticket line up is as follows:
RHH, Hank Williams III, Lee Rocker, The Chop Tops, Matt Hole & The Hot Rod Gang, and Hillbilly Hellcats.

Mar 26, 2011
Malden, MA
Waiting for something to print, so I'll bite!

1. How old are you? 30.

2. What are your living arrangements? a little house 1/2 a block from good hiking with a husband and a hound dog

3. What do you drive? Tacoma 2x4 pickup, standard-transmission

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? coffee floats

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Rene's Cafe in Davis Sq

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 13

7. What is your newest pet? do plants count? a columbine, two ferns, trailing arbutus, and some strawberries, for fish: otos!

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? throwing pots

9. Why are you filling out these questions? the printer is very slow :)

10. What type of music do you listen to? old Appalachian, bluegrass, classical, Tom Petty, the Dead, Cecelia, Gillian Welch

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
I wanted to go to Motorhead but was too broke!
Next month is the Revival Festival, $30 a ticket line up is as follows:
RHH, Hank Williams III, Lee Rocker, The Chop Tops, Matt Hole & The Hot Rod Gang, and Hillbilly Hellcats.

Too broke for Motorhead? That's a shame! I saw them open for Iron Maiden in 2004 (along with Dio).

Hillbilly Hellcats...now there's a name from the past. I think I have a copy of 'Rev It Up With Taz' somewhere.

Lee Rocker...man, that would be pretty cool! I remember getting my first Stray Cats album back around '82 for Christmas.

Hank III is great. Saw him in Houston about 8 years ago (Waylon Jennings played at that show, too...one of his last). I imagine Hank will play mainly AssJack stuff at this show.

I'm surprised The Flametrick Subs aren't in that line-up since they're an Austin band. Then again it's been years since I've listened to them...might not be around now.

Apr 25, 2011
Austin, TX
Wooo Tom Petty! I'm originally a valley girl so I love me some TP! :D

I saw HedCat before leaving for Austin, they played Jerry Lee Lewis' 75th BDay show. Line up was HedCat, RHH, the Jerry Lee.

I have the self titled but my Rev it Up got stolen with my car stereo :mad:

Two Tons of Steel would be great for it too! Saw them a few months back

Last edited:

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
3. What do you drive? Tacoma 2x4 pickup, standard-transmission

10. What type of music do you listen to? old Appalachian, bluegrass, classical, Tom Petty, the Dead, Cecelia, Gillian Welch
Ah ha! Somebody else has great taste in music! I've seen Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers 6 or 7 times since his 'Great Wide Open' tour back in '91.

What model is that Tacoma? I have a '02 (black 4-door, automatic). Nice truck. Traded a '95 Camaro for it.

Aug 28, 2013
Dayton, OH
www.CritFest.com
HI my name is Cat...

1. How old are you?
I'm 24... will be 25 on New Years Eve... and 30 before you know it... omg, my life just flashed before my eyes, is this what they call a pre-30 crisis?

2. What are your living arrangements?
I rent an apartment with my husband (43), we share this space with our two doggies, Lady, a Jack Russell/Pug mix, and Tilly, a Teacup/Appleface Chihuahua mix. ♥

3. What do you drive?
A hard bargain? lol... haha, I have burgundy PT Cruiser

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)?
Coffee (alcoholic: Gin and Tonic with fresh lime... but vodka will do)

5. Whats your favorite restaurant?
Hmmm... I live a low carb lifestyle, so I'm the cook! When it comes to dining out, I'd say anything that serves a nice juicy steak, Boi Na Braza would definitely have to be in my top 3.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW?
One... for now. >.> Until I can offload this sucker and get the fish I actually want. (thanks, sis, for sticking me with this little goober)

7. What is your newest pet?
My fish, I've had my dogs for almost as long as I've lived here.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing?
At the moment, considering the current state of my affairs... Sipping my coffee at my desk and checking my Facebook and my website forum board.

9. Why are you filling out these questions?
Thought is seemed interesting and I don't have anything better to do at the moment... killing time...

I'm a classic rock fan, I love some Tom Petty, Elton John, Aerosmith, Journey, Eagles, but I also like me some dubstep... it all depends on the song and the artist really. To give you a better idea, here's the playlist I jam to just about every day (Click here to check out my Playlist)