The long a waited....

Ariaanna

Small Fish
May 17, 2006
I agree! ADORABLE!

Question, though-
Why is the water so low? is he a chronic jumper or something? Or did you just take the pics during maintenance and didn't top it off yet?

ninamarie

Superstar Fish
Jan 4, 2006
Kalifornia, Silicon Valley
Thank you all very much. I got the figures from my sons bday cake and they are solid figures so allis well.

As for being intrusive, I don't think Flipper minds at all in fact he just swims around them and that is about it.

"UP UP AND GUPPY Does he ever think that they are intruding? That is cute, is that a minibow 2.5g tank? Those are kool I want to get one for a Crowntail Betta. Very nice, keep up the good work"
Up up yes that is a 2.5 mini bow ilove it! Great tank tohave.

Ariaanna I agree! ADORABLE!

"Question, though-
Why is the water so low? is he a chronic jumper or something? Or did you just take the pics during maintenance and didn't top it off yet? "

I had not topped it off yet I do that about once a week the water evpas and so I fillit up again. No worries he is not a jumper Like my other one at home.

VirgoWolf

Superstar Fish
Feb 16, 2006
Michigan
LOL Well you woulden't have trouble finding something for a "Cars" Tank, this is the first movie I have ever noticed that had the toys out all over before I even saw a movie trailer for it! LOL

VirgoWolf

Superstar Fish
Feb 16, 2006
Michigan
LOL My brother works at KB Toys, I'm sure he's about sick of them already LOL. I coulden't believe it, I saw them first at Meijer in the grocery section hanging on an endcap and never heard of the movie, then I saw them in a hardware store, which doesn't even cary toys LOL, THEN I saw the previews and I just had this newfound intelegance look on my face like "Ohhhhhhhh, gotcha!" :)