The Most any one has lost

PuNanny

Large Fish
Feb 6, 2006
Ramstein Air Force Base, Germany
Just wonder if any body would share stories of times when they lost alots of fish or anytimes where everything went wrong with there tank. My story is when I was cycling my Sw the first time and i woke up to see my Heater crack in half and all the checmials leaked everywhere in the tank. I had to then take all the water out replace all the filter pads and hoses. It all smelled like sufur for a week. All together a 200 dollar set back but i bet thats nothing for other people.*crazysmil

Sometime durring the first 3 months of owning a tank, something broke out that decimated an entire school of 8 lemon tetras, yet nothing else... Black neon tetras, zebra danios, cories. None of them were harmed. That was over two years, a new tank and several stocking plans ago, and to this day I have no idea what caused it.

wayne

Elite Fish
Oct 22, 2002
I've lost a whole tank thro' ich, and lost about 50 apistogramma in a big 'apisto harem community' thro' a bacterial infection in about a week and a half.

S.Reef

Superstar Fish
Dec 1, 2003
Michigan
A few years ago that major power outage in like the entire mid to norhtwest area of the United States, I was on vacation and lost probably...about $1000 of stuff...it was a wonderful scene to come back to.