The teachers trigger (bad idea)

ruger1022

Small Fish
Feb 7, 2006
Coolville,Ohio
My teacher has a 40gal. with a piccaso trigger. And with some of the kids in my grade this is not a good idea.The fish is being constantly tormented by the magnetic cleaner and some just pound on the glass sending the trigger to hide in the coral. just last week one of the not so bright kids pulled off the outer part of the magnetic cleaner sending the inner piece to the top of the tank. Well this kid deciced to pick it out and sure enough the curious trigger came up and bit the kid's finger well I thought it was kind've funny but the kid thought otherwise.

bandito41

Large Fish
Dec 6, 2005
Coolville, Ohio
As you may or may not know I am ruger1022's brother. I know the teacher pretty well he knows stuff about the fish. The problem is that he is not at school. His wife had a baby and now he is off. The kid deserved it in my oppinion. I feel sorry for the trigger though. Hopefully this will strike fear into the hearts of those kids and teach them a lesson.

Shaunna

Large Fish
Oct 6, 2005
Ohio
Oh, well then I would stick a sign on the tank saying not to touch it and sign it as the teacher. Where is the teacher that is covering for him when these kids are sticking their fingers in his tank? Do they not tell them to stop?

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
shaunna, if a teacher askes kids these days to do something we do the opposite... i tend to do the opposite often. and nice rottie in your avatar.

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
as a teacher, let me say i have a nano in my classroom and have had zero problems. on the first day it was there i made a simple announcement "please look but do not touch". if the students respect the teacher they will do as he/she asks. i know many other teachers with tanks in their room and they have not had problems either

Shaunna

Large Fish
Oct 6, 2005
Ohio
Ruger, considering you know the consequences of these particular actions, perhaps you could set an example. School hasn't changed that much since I was in; I only graduated in 2000. All it takes is one person to actually make the others follow. Btw, thanks for the compliment on Titus!

edit.... MM, I like your new avatar!