Think I spotted Aptasia

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
Turn off all your water flow while treating and juice the little bastard...:) Then just syphon out any leftovers and then turn back on your water flow.
Joes Juice can harm other stuff (ie other anemone's) if it gets directly on to them. But it comes with a small seringe to spot treat.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
peppermints work well as long as the aiptasia is small and you must ensure that you get true peppermints not the camel backs that are sometimes sold as peppermints

Joe Fish

Superstar Fish
Apr 21, 2006
Penn State
josy.isa-geek.com
I have read that I can use peppermints, but like everyone else said they are not 100% going to go after it. I've only spotted one and it's really small so hopefully its the only one in the tank. It's right next to my hairy mushroom, but it's not bothering it right now.

tytus

Small Fish
Sep 19, 2006
get it NOW before it Grows & Multiplies!!!*crazysmil
If you can, take out the rock it's on and grind it out with a sharp pointy object then pour boiling hot water in the hole, with a syringe would be good.
If you try squirting it in the tank and it dies, or parts of it disintigrate and start to float about in your tank, it can grow from those floating bits, then you have MORE than Ever!
~trust me, I know from experience....:eek: