This hobby isn't always good

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
No i didn't post in the wrong forum :rolleyes:

I don't keep SW(but would really like to) but wanted to share this with you salty dogs...And idk how many keep reefs with lives corals and such but here it is anyway...

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=463826

The guy is from my state and i know us down here would appreaciate it not being here. So if you see anything on ebay or aquabid or where ever you salty dogs go to buy/sell frags and what not....keep an eye open so things can be well....solved.

Need.....fresh...........wat....er........nooooow.....*gasp*:eek: *SICK*

ecotank

Superstar Fish
Aug 30, 2003
Palm Springs, Ca
home.earthlink.net
That really sucks! That would be like someone breaking in and stealing my loaches...of course I would hunt them down and kill them like dogs...but that's a whole different story.

I'm afraid it is someone that he knows, otherwise the equipment would be missing too...but just the corals?

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
I think I would rather it was someone who knew him, and knew what they were doing. Having the corals stolen by someone who can keep them alive long enough to try to sell them is better than having them stolen just to end up dying and getting thrown away.

Lotus

Ultimate Fish
Aug 26, 2003
Southern California
home.earthlink.net
That kind of thing happens in all kinds of hobbies. I read about a greenhouse that had $100,000 worth of orchids stolen, and a snake hobbyist who had $12,000 worth of baby snakes stolen (which was his retirement money). It's very sad, but those who know what they're looking for, and know they can get cash for them will take advantage. I guess it all gets more difficult if you reveal your name/address online at an auction site etc. :(

DSK

Large Fish
Oct 12, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
ouch..... I would be in an outrage.... I cant even say what i would do about that. thats one of those things where you would have to be in his / her shoes to know about but... i have a good idea of what i would want to do.