This is a good deal right?

TheFool

Large Fish
Apr 19, 2006
Setups of that size are usually cheaper than you think as the runing costs are pretty high, and they're a p.i.t.a. to move. Selling it as 'one' on ebay is a very bad way to sell this, as the number of potential bidders is very, very low

Oct 18, 2006
Oceanside California
sell with the house best bet, but then the new owners might not want that hassle. But if i were to sell something like that i would sell the live rock in peices as mentioned so i can get most money for my product. Sell fish back to LFS or over ebay each. Sell tank to local buyer or something. But who knows maybe he is in a crunch for time or something. I would like a tank that big but first i would need to know it is the last place i plan on living because i would not hassle with selling or moving one that big. Wife would shoot me...lol

Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
yea you know he's not going to no were near as much as he would selling the LR on it's own and stuff like your saying i doubt anyone's going to bit on it because it is in a place where not many people have big houses to get something like that i'd like to email him an offer but i think it might not be a good thing to do :p