This sound like a good deal?

Panther28

Superstar Fish
Jun 7, 2006
Fremont, CA 94536
That is a very good deal. But I don't know if he is being truthful cuz the lights itself costs more them $125. If there is nothing wrong with the setup I would not even think about it and buy it. If I was looking for one. Not when I already have one setup.;)

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
you say it has hetal halides???? if so thats a good deal.... how old are the bulbs?? not that it matters at that price....find out exactly what lights

Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
Alright so it's a good deal :)
well i think i can find the money but i dont know about a ride... hopefully i can talk my dad into driving me up there to pick it up :p

EDIT yea i'll have to see and i'd probbly just use the lights for now :D it says it comes with 175hetal halides with 2 18 attics i think
but i'm still thinking about it as i could buy some nice corals with that money and i wont really be getting much money anytime soon...

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
idk i think i'm going to have to pass this up... it's a very good deal but i rather get some corals and maybe frag them to save up for some MH for a 55g but this is just such a deal maybe i could see if he'd sell me the lights and make a frag tank
Thanks for the thoughts :p