TON of pics, bored sorry

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Heres the corals i have in my 150gallon.. enjoy!

Xenia

Could use an id on this, it was thrown in a trade package (leather maybe?)

Blueish/green pallys/zoas really fast growers! doubled in about a month

Some Hairy shrooms and close ups

Kennya tree

4 headed frogspawn and close ups

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Jim have you thought about stacking your rock up on two islands with a channel in between to give it more depth? just a thought, the corals look happy .........

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
i would love to add more LR but at this time i don't have the extra cash so maybe down the road.. i know it don't look like alot but theres some heavy rocks in there! i thought about doing my rock like that lorna but just to lazy i guess.. and i like the fact that right now my fish have pleanty of 'bridges' to swim under and around.. thanks for all the comments so far! not to bad for vho's eh?

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
just wanted to say WOW! very very neat

also, you might want to keep an eye on that xenia. itll be everywhere eventually and you should think about making a corner of the tank just for it, or have it going up against the walls, it looks neat on the back wall in tanks.

and i would say put all the rock on one side of the tank until you can add more. make stairs for the corals to go onto, this way your fish have some open space too and you have somewhere to add more rock later

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
my pom-pom xenia seems to be growing alot faster than the other kind, i had it placed up against the side wall b/c i also like how it looks on the walls but it got blown down the the powerheads and i never put it back up there.. thanks for the comments guys!