Uh oh, I did it

SoulFish

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Florida
www.rainbowaquatics.com
Uh oh, I did it, I got a betta just dont tell any of my cichlid friends :D

thought this was one of the coolest bettas id ever seen

btw when i get a real light on the tank (got a light way too big for the tnak on it temporarily) ill get a better pic

Mar 11, 2003
Double Tails do not normally look like that. They should be split a lot closer to the body. Did someone label it as a DT? I can tell it has crown tail in it. but its not crowned where the split is and its a really low split, which is why I think its ripped. It might just me a fused DT. Just let me know if it ever grows out.

Alexa

Iggy

Superstar Fish
Jun 25, 2003
Leduc, AB, Canada
Visit site
Nice betta! These guys are contagious! Who gives a rip what the cichlid guys think, bettas rock. Just because they are a hardy fish and losts of fish stores tote them as 'beginner' fish does not mean these are not excellent fish themselves. Bettas are fearless, tough, full of personality and one of the most beautiful freshwater fish you can buy IMO!

Don't get me wrong, cichlids are cool fish! Just get tired of hearing the sigma surrounding bettas.

Mar 11, 2003
There is an IBC (International Betta Congress: ibcbettas.com) chapter for Florida I believe. Some members probably have MG femamles. Other wise a good place to get MGs is BCbetta.com. Topbettas.com has a MG female in their stock shop too, but she doesn't have much purple.

depthC

Superstar Fish
Feb 24, 2003
WI
Cool, thats prolly the most colorful betta ive ever seen. I agree with you on not naming your fish, its just not reasonable with so many.

- depthC