umm some advice please?

Katome556

Large Fish
Oct 16, 2006
Russell,Kansas
I was talking to a someone at the doctors yesterday and the person has like Two guppies in his five gal tank and he says he's going to flush them if no one will take them. He offered them to me and i said," i'll call him if i'm interested", should i go ahead and take these guppies and save them from being flushed and would this bring my ten gal to the brink if not over the border of being overstocked?

I wanna save these two little guppies but i don't want to put my tank or it's inhabits in any danger.They are really heathy guppies this person is just sick of keeping fish.What should i do?

Katome556

Large Fish
Oct 16, 2006
Russell,Kansas
*update* i seen the guppies they are really pretty and did'nt look sick at all, so i desided to get them .My friend that has a few fish tanks said," he did'nt wanna lend me his tank because he hates moveing stuff XD "but that he'd watch the guppies for a week or two,i go over and call every so offten to see how they are doing .But i think it was a smart move to get em =3 so in about a week or two they'll be added to my tank as long as they show no illness.