unbelievable

Mar 26, 2006
enterprisesteaks.com
Did this guy hit the lottery or something?
That is amazing!!!!

I had a simlar idea but not to that scale. I thought about making a 12x12 room built into a wall and making it a fish tank. Thats as far is it went, my wife and I both agree its not something for this house, but maybe in the next.

This guy went all out though, I got an esstimated cost of around $20,000 for just a room 12x12. He had to hire a bulldozer, contrators, pumps, I mean the labor on this alone is probley $10,000. This is truley amazing. I wonder how he got the permits to do something like this, or how much he had to PAY for a permit do something like this. I have small creek in my back yard and I had to pay close to $2000 for a permit to move it away from the house 10 ft.

Mar 26, 2006
enterprisesteaks.com
Smalltank3 said:
You know if he made that one huge community with small fish that would be amazing. You could go scuba diving with your own fish like discus or neons! That would be fun.
Yea, imagine if it was all salt water with clown fish and corals. Several other rainbow looking fish. You could also use it to impress the ladies.*thumbsups