Update on my lights

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
I got my white and blue T-5 lights switched around today and my LFS was right. My BamBams and other zoas that are bright are popping. They look great.

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
I had two sets of T-5s in my tank, each set had two lights, for a total of four bulbs, I had on each set one white bulb and one bluer bulb. I took the bulbs and put 2 whites on one set and the two bluer bulbs on the other set, giving me the 454 look that I wanted. Now I just need to get more stuff in the tank that kinda glows. I will post some pics the first chance I get.

quaddity

Large Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Mesa, AZ
www.myspace.com
I'll get you back a bam bam or two Jim! While my main colony is fully entrenched in a rock I have a couple that are easily accessible that grew onto another rock with a couple of those green and blue ones you had on the original frag. Post some pics strout. I made the mistake on my 90 since I was running 2 20k MHs I thought I'd put 2 50/50 VHOs in to balance out the blue of the 20ks. I miss the full actinic, when the VHOs come on by themselves the tank has a pinkish look to it. Once the life of these bulbs is getting towards the end I'm going to go back to 1 actinic and 1 daylight for my VHO setup.