upgrade!

stevej

Medium Fish
Jun 25, 2009
hey everyone, i hvent been on her in a while. guess that means ive had it under control. well im goin to upgrade from my 35 gallon to a 100-150 gallon tank. im moving all my fish from my thirty five and one from my other tank into there and i also want to add some tangs and a large angel. the fish that are goin in there definately are a foxface, humu trigger, heniocus butterfly, flame angel, and a lunar wrasse. i was gonna try to get a emperor angel, powder blue tang, powder brown tang, regal tang, yellow tang, and maybe a blonda naso tang. any suggestions??

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
Youll have to choose between the Regal, Powder blue and Powder brown since they are all the same shape. So only one of those! Is this going to be a Reef or FOWLR? If there is any chance you might want to go in the reef direction anytime in the future id skip the Huma and Lunar wrasse and maybe replace them with either a Blue jaw trigger or a Niger trigger and some type of fairy/flasher wrasse....

stevej

Medium Fish
Jun 25, 2009
well its gonna be a fowlr. and do u think i could make it with a regal tang, naso blonde, and yellow tang? and id probably get rid of my humu rectangle cause they said hes not invert safe.

stevej

Medium Fish
Jun 25, 2009
ok but im gonna try to exchange my lunar wrasse and humu rectangle and get some chromis and another clarkii clown. i would like to have a little school goin

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
In a 150g tank a HOB skimmer wont cut it... I would say yes youll want some type of sump going on under the tank! What are the dimensions of your 35g? Maybe use your old tank as the sump