Very confused

UP UP AND GUPPY

Superstar Fish
Mar 14, 2006
Sacramento, California
www.myspace.com
I was on Aquaria Central and someone siad I can put 4 0r 5 Neon Tetras in my tank when I was talking about a 20g. They said 4 or 5 in a 10g with my current stocking would be fine. Some one please enlighten me,can I or cant I?

Also I am getting 2 20g's and was wondering if the stocking for one can go like this:

1 Male Paradise Gourami
5 Albino Corydoras Catfish
4-5 Neon Tetras or Flame Tetras

What do you think? And I am sorry for being so pushy about all this its just want things to go right for my fish.

Chris89

Medium Fish
Aug 5, 2006
Fort Lauderdale
UP UP AND GUPPY said:
I was on Aquaria Central and someone siad I can put 4 0r 5 Neon Tetras in my tank when I was talking about a 20g. They said 4 or 5 in a 10g with my current stocking would be fine. Some one please enlighten me,can I or cant I?

Also I am getting 2 20g's and was wondering if the stocking for one can go like this:

1 Male Paradise Gourami
5 Albino Corydoras Catfish
4-5 Neon Tetras or Flame Tetras

What do you think? And I am sorry for being so pushy about all this its just want things to go right for my fish.
I have 4 cardinals in my 20g and they perfectly healthy and lively. I am even planning on getting two more to have a nicer school. I wouldn't but 5 neons in a 10g with too many other fish but it can still be done.

tessalion

Large Fish
Jun 4, 2006
PA
they might have been thinking that because of the low bioload that neons put out...but i dont know...i think it might be pushing it.

I think you could definitely put the 5 neons in the 20 though.