WAHOOO!!! FINALLY!!!

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
*BOUNCINGS *thumbsup2 *celebrate *thumbsup2 *BOUNCINGS
I dont know what I did that fixed it but what ever it was it worked. I just tested my tank and everything is right were it should be. My KH is back up to where it should be. I am so excited. I want to thank all of those that gave me their imput/advice. Thanks a bunch. I think that I am going to give it a few days (just to be safe) and add fish but I dont know what I should put in there now. Any suggestions?

NoDeltaH2O

Superstar Fish
Feb 17, 2005
SC
You could do a recreation of the "Snake Pit" scene in Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark. Just buy a few Mayan Obelisk ornaments and get about 50 kuhli loaches! They just love wriggling all over each other like the snakes in the snake pit. Then you could throw in a Han Solo and Princess Leia action figure, since Han and Indy were both played by Harrison Ford (ahem) and their clothes are similar (provided you have the Tatooine or Bespin outfit Han, and the girl in Raiders of the Lost Ark was wearing a white dress in the snake pit scene, very similar to the Hoth planet Leia figure.

Well, you asked...