Weird Betta

ninamarie

Superstar Fish
Jan 4, 2006
Kalifornia, Silicon Valley
Ok flipper has been doing this jaw clicking thing and he zooms around the tank. Mind you I keep his tank clean and there is alovely fresh live plant in there tto. But since thursday last week 2/7 he started "clicking" his jaw...whats with that?:eek:

Nina

TabMorte

Superstar Fish
Jan 17, 2008
If he still has his color and he's active, not gasping or stressed, I wouldn't worry about it. You might want to toss him a peice of an algae waffer and see if he wants some roughage

fishnewbie

Medium Fish
Jul 2, 2007
Yeah bettas all have their own unique little personalities, one of mine can't stand me anywhere near his tank and he flares at me constantly and when I feed him he likes to give my finger a little nip. Thats why I love them, you never know what kind of fish you are bringing home:D .

Justin

RoxnSox

Large Fish
Jan 13, 2008
ft. campbell, KY
my betta is an attention monger...everytime anyone gets close to the tank he will swim from whereever he is and face you. Everytime i get the camera to take pictures he will stop and pose doesnt run or nothing.

TabMorte

Superstar Fish
Jan 17, 2008
Mine are the same way Rox. But more cause they're piggies. The ones in the tank rush to the front of the tank under the feeding ring when ever I approach the tank.

The one in the bowl hurries to the surface and swims around waiting for food.