well hi there!

vahluree

Medium Fish
Jan 18, 2009
Euless, TX
Hi, I'm vahluree and I live in the DFW area. I am not totally new to fishkeeping, but I am just getting back into the hobby. I got a 26G tall tank for Christmas that is currently stocked with:
4 Colombian Tetras (aka "the gang")
1 Peppered corydora (aka "Buddy")
3 Angelfish (one is "Ori" the other two TBD- just got 'em today!!)

Unfortunately I already have an obituary to write, but I will save that for later...
Apartment life for now limits the scope of this project. Eventually my husband wants to have a saltwater tank, we'll wait until we're in a house. He thinks he wants a 40G, I'm thinking more like 60G. But there is plenty of time to work on that, lol...:D
I would also love to have a bigger freshwater tank someday... (hubby doesn't know that yet!)
I am attempting to grow live plants, and I have lots of questions, particularly about lighting. I will do some poking around first to see what has already been discussed.
I can't tell you how excited I am to have an aquarium again! It is such a joy! I feel a little silly, but I know you all understand, right? I'm looking forward to sharing stories and hearing yours as well. *PEACE!*

Monoxide

Large Fish
Dec 19, 2008
Were always welcome and inviting to have new people. Good to see you getting back and into some tanks they are fun and can be pain sometimes. Hope that 1st obituary isnt to bad:) But anyways read around never can learn to much.