Were to get a large fish tank

Dec 22, 2009
I got my tank for 140$ its a 55 gallon long came with a penguin 200 filter heater iron stand air pump(50$) and a lot of other stuff not bad but i bought 3 frontosa cichlids from a pet store about the size of my palm for buy one get two free. first one was 8.99$.

Doomhed

Large Fish
Feb 11, 2003
Rhode Island
Visit site
Buy 1 get 2 free? Wow...
The only things i see like that are reject soaps and whatnot XD
sometimes when chain stores have certain fish for too long they just want them gone to make room for whatever new thing they are selling. The cool part is, if those particular fish survive a petsmart or petco environment long enough to outgrow the tanks, you know they are hearty and healthy!

a friend of mine scored 3 albino oscars and a tiger oscar for his 170 at buy one get one and they only charged him $15 each for the ones he paid for as "medium oscars" because they came in as mediums and just didn't sell for months. he ended up with a breeding pair ( 1 tiger 1 albino tiger) and made tons of money.

Kanoria

Small Fish
Dec 26, 2009
Everywhere
I bought my 75g tank with matching canopy & stand for $125.00

No scratches, T brace still in excellent condition, and no scratches!! :D

Came with 303 Fluval TONS of filter replacements, 3 nets, lots of plants, 3 HUGE bags of goregous small river rocks, undergravel filter, heater, 4 replacement lights, and 2 light bars.

I LOVE Craigstlist!