What can I do

jade71301

Large Fish
Jan 26, 2006
Quebec, Canada
I need help, my betta has serious fin rot to the point he can't use one of his side fins. I have been putting fist blue methalyne which didn't help and 3 doses of fungus eliminator and that doesn't seem to be be heping either. I can't keep giving him medicine cause he will get kidney problems. Anything natural I can use that is not medicine? Thanks

jade71301

Large Fish
Jan 26, 2006
Quebec, Canada
His body looks swollen now and he is just staying at the top of the tank and looks like he is breathing a little harder than usual. One of his eyes looks black and almost like he has now eye. His skin is scaley and his fins don't have anymore tears in it but they are not many fins left. I think he is going to dye. If U were me what would you do put him out of his misery or wait till he dies? I don't know what i should do. Part of me says put him out and the other says maybe he might get better. *SICK* Dunno :(

jade71301

Large Fish
Jan 26, 2006
Quebec, Canada
It was the blue betta (finlee) Don't know if I will get another betta. Part of me wants to but another part of me wants to get a bigger tank for spike (crowntail) Also thinking of maybe getting a goldfish instead but dunno. If I get another I want a pink and blue one though and it will be a crowntail if possible :) Waiting though