what do i need for fraging coral

Sep 9, 2007
Florida
hi name is danny and well i wanted some basic advice in fraging coral, i wanted to know what i would need and what i would have to do in fraging coral for example how much time would i have to frag the coral before i have to put it back in the water. and what tools would i need if my coral are stock unto a rock already. please send me some advice i've been in the salt water hobby four months now and i am edger to learn even more about fraging, sine i really would like to frag and trade for other coral and even sell some coral. thanks in advance*PEACE!*

Sep 9, 2007
Florida
guys thank you very much for the info its very helpful yeah i have a metalic green and purple tip frogspawn and they have grown in the time they been in my tank which was two months and they are four heads each and they take up lots of room but i got them with the soul purpose of fragging them later on and trade them for other coralor even sell them i know i can sell a two head for 25 35 dallers so you knowhow that is i prefer trade it for some nice coral well if you look at my pic on the side thats my 12gal and well you can see the frogspawn are very bih any ideas as in what i can add for coral that would do great that be awesome i was also thinking of adding couple more ponds of live rock just to give it a more round look with lots of holes in it for i can put frags in any advice let me know