what do you feed your fish

Jul 3, 2004
Visit site
In my store as well as all my tanks at home I feed Omega One. I find that most everyone that tries it comes back to buy it. The fish seem to do better when it is fed to them and the colors are alot brighter also. Because it is more pure and doesn't have as much fillers then other foods that you might find at places like walmart and other stores.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
I think my fish are spoiled. They get piscine energetics mysis, hikari mysis, brine, and formula one frozen alternating along with formula one and two flake, cyclopeeze flake and frozen soaked about once a week in selcon. I finally have my tang eating romaine and am trying to get him to eat dried seaweed. Oh and I have also made up some blended fresh clam/shrimp mixed with dried seaweed mixed with formula one/two and selcon. I freeze this then grate it and feed it occasionally to stimulate appetites.

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
I have TetraMarine flakes, Spirulina flakes, dried algae, frozen mysis, frozen Formula 2, frozen brine shrimp, Emerald Entre, and some marine pellets that no one but the hermits like. These get alternated, one thing per feeding (except the algae sheets).