what is this

homebunnyj

Superstar Fish
Jul 13, 2005
Western NC
Ummm......
Oddly enough, the name of the picture indicates that it is a bristlenose catfish.
This pic is from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristlenose_Catfish
Why did you do this? What is your motivation??????
Why would you pass off a web pic of a fish that is clearly identified as a fish of yours that you need info on????? (If you were just looking for a pic that looked like your fish, well, then you would have known what it was and got the necessary information on it.) Please.... grow up.

balafreak

Large Fish
Mar 10, 2006
joliet illinios
i knew it was from off thew web i went to a website found the best match and cpopied it.where does it say.the website i got it from had a display of pics i found one that was similiar to my step bros fish and well as i said copied it.

balafreak

Large Fish
Mar 10, 2006
joliet illinios
i didnt go to the actual sit i went to google images and typed in aquarium catfish(asuming it was)and several of the pictures that came up didnt finish loading or there was a message that said display all objects even if some are not good files(micafe protection) and i hit no so thats why that might have not come up.or my computers even all screwed up again(im running on 98 thats over 14 years old).