What is...?

PICTUS CAT

Medium Fish
Jul 18, 2006
eugene OR
I was just wanted to know what is this thing about dying fish?I know GeraldTheMouse has it.Its that one thing about Dying painted fish or something like that.Are people dying fish colors or something?

Last edited:

PICTUS CAT

Medium Fish
Jul 18, 2006
eugene OR
Well I checked Geralds signature... And what a buch of Jerks! they go dye fish killing them and shortning there life span.Sure it looks pretty but that does not last long if there killing them.There even Dying OSCARS!!!

I'AM MAD!!

DclownD

Large Fish
Jul 11, 2006
Syracuse, Ny
i wont go to petexpress anymore the one by my house sells dyed fish

the petco near my house is clean dunno about petland or petsmart... or animal dreamland... or the salt water store...

PICTUS CAT

Medium Fish
Jul 18, 2006
eugene OR
Well Gerald your SIG had a huge impact on me and If I see any dyed fish at my LFS i'am not going to buy from there anymore and then I'am going to spread the word about Dying and painting fish.It's horrible.

phOOey

Superstar Fish
Oct 31, 2003
Nottingham, UK
i've gotten into trouble on more than one occassion for explaining the horrors of dyed fish at the fish stores i go to. if i see anyone taking any interest in some dyed fish i make a big effort to explain what torture that fish has gone through, i think i've single handedly ruined the market for dyed fish in my area :D