What Joes homebrew and a little time did

Jan 16, 2004
Syracuse, NY
Near finished transferring equiptment and livestock from my 29 gallon to my 55. Only thing missing really is the Seio and my corals, along with the halide, which is still on the other tank. Got the juice today and went to work cleaning up aiptasia on my rock and moving it into the tank. Tank currently houses assorted snails, hermits, clarkii clown, coral beauty angel, (those both from my other tank) and a sailfin blenny.

My corals and the halide will be added once I build a beam going across the supports on the ceiling, to hang it from. Will get rid of plastic tops. Just thought Id give everyone news on what Im up to.

Jan 16, 2004
Syracuse, NY
Thanks. Im really pleased with the rockwork, it looks nice in person.

Actually, yes. Id like to add a royal gramma, kole tang, and possibly try a copperband butterfly if I can find one thats healthy and eating, and still fiddling with the idea of a fairy wrasse of some type. Might just toss a purple firefish in for kicks, I liked mine but he mysteriously dissapeared. Still playing with stocking but thats what Im looking at options wise so far.

And of course alooot more corals.

wayne

Elite Fish
Oct 22, 2002
I would be wary of mixing a kole with any similar (like a copperband) in a tank that small. But it looks like you're going to have a great tank.