what kind of fish can i keep in a 10g

babykayla

Small Fish
Jul 5, 2006
ok i have a 10g and i only have 1 small pleco 1 swordtail 1 molly 1 catfish which the pet store said it would stay small and i want to know what kind of fish i can get now r when i hav less fish r when i get another tank what kind of fish i can get i want my tank to have pretty fish that live for a while and i one to stick with 1 or 2 swordtails and 1 r 2 r 3 more fish
please help

babykayla

Small Fish
Jul 5, 2006
well um not really and i might get another tank with my mony and how many gallons should i get and the catfish kind looks lik a loach but it was not i thought it was but its was a catfish so my wat type of gallon tank shoould i get

babykayla

Small Fish
Jul 5, 2006
um think i kno wat my catfish is i seach and i lookk up images i think it is a Peppered Cory (Corydora paleatus) cause i look at is and there was one just like mine i think when it was small

and i just look at it in the profile and they said it is a Maximum Size: 2.5 in

Last edited:

babykayla

Small Fish
Jul 5, 2006
well how about a 15 or 20 g how much do u think it would cost and should i get a tank wit a filter and other stuff or get a plain out tank then buy they filter and then the stuff

babykayla

Small Fish
Jul 5, 2006
oh i was wondering if it was good to get a use one is it cause it would be cheeper and i could get a bigger one but if it is not then i will get a new one