What to do with my 55

Flowmsp

Large Fish
May 7, 2006
Winter Haven Florida
Well i have my 55 set up. Atm i have 2 angelicus botias, 2 clown loaches, 1 common pleco, 1 white fin rainbow, 1 albino rainbow, 1 orange fin blue botia, 1 betta, 1 leopard ctenopoma. Just let me know what you think....ive been thinking of removing one of the sharks seeing as the white fin picks on the albino....no damage to him, but im sure he is stressed. So any ideas or advice would be appreciated.

Igor The Cat

Superstar Fish
Jul 14, 2003
Seattle, Washington
id say your stocking is alright (and im a stocking stickler lol) except your ctenopoma, those are much better off in a species tank and when get fully grown become very agressive.

but id go with a planted amazon like tank, but im also a plant lover

cheers

-Java

Flowmsp said:
Well i have my 55 set up. Atm i have 2 angelicus botias, 2 clown loaches, 1 common pleco, 1 white fin rainbow, 1 albino rainbow, 1 orange fin blue botia, 1 betta, 1 leopard ctenopoma. Just let me know what you think....ive been thinking of removing one of the sharks seeing as the white fin picks on the albino....no damage to him, but im sure he is stressed. So any ideas or advice would be appreciated.
I have a flying fox that chases my albino rainbow around. He doesn't really seem to mind. I think the albino just likes to play.