Whats wrong with Pellinor?

Angelfish

Superstar Fish
Apr 14, 2003
Valencia, California.
My betta, Pellinor has been acting very lathergic lately. He lays on plants and leans againsed the glass. He never used to behave like this, Im concerned that something is wrong :( Any ideas?
FYI - I am also treating him for fin rot right now, im seeing a big improvement in his fins.

catfishmike

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Sin City, again...
i'm not too sure about the heater situation but i know when my betta looks sluggish i do a small water change and he usualy perks right up.also the other day i decided to try the kents betta bowl esential(it says it has trace minerals and wha not in it) and my betta was quite active after that.heck he'll probably be darting all ver his tank when i come home.for the 2 dollars i spent it seemed like a good buy.as far as the fin rot try bettamax by aquatronics.i find it to be a very good remedey for bettas who have fin problems.

Angelfish

Superstar Fish
Apr 14, 2003
Valencia, California.
Well I moved him on to my desk next to my 29 gal. I think thats the warmest spot. I have a flat screen computer monitor and they dont seem to give out as much heat as regular monitors :( I'll check out the Kents betta bowl essential Mike, thanks for that pointer :) I do a water change of 25% every three days, its a two gal. hex, do you think I should be doing them more frequently?
-Thanks =)