Where to find an retailer commercial Aquarium system?

May 20, 2009
I'm starting an Exotic Pet store and I'm having a lot of difficulty finding a company which provides a commercial Aquarium system.
I've already made contact with Marineland - Smart Design. Superior Performance. but after much research I've found that there is some major bad reputation on the quality of their systems.

I'm also going to be in contact with Pet Shop Animal Displays Fish Shop Units Display Aquariums Pet Store Fixtures Pet Store Enclosures But I've found that its most likely that they will not deal with a Canadian based company.

Does anyone know of any other companies that provide these systems. I'm on a major timelimit and need to find one soon.

I realize that these systems are very expensive, so I've been searching for used systems, but this is proven to be impossible even though I have heard that they are always on sale at ebay.
Regardless I don't even know the exact search term because the two companies call them totally different things.

Where could I find this sort of thing?

Monoxide

Large Fish
Dec 19, 2008
Just a joke but.. You could come to my state where we have trash week each year. Plenty of people throw out many tanks during this time.. Just pink em up and clean em! Also anything on Ebay? Ive seen things like that sold locally.. And my town sucks.

May 20, 2009
Are you looking for the whole thing? Tanks and all or just a filter system....?
Yes, I'm looking for a way the be able to house many different fish with a complete system with a bunch of tanks, filter, heater, etc.....

are you doing more than fish ??
Yes, this will be an Exotic Pet Store including reptiles, birds, small animals, insects, etc.

bmoraski

Large Fish
Mar 9, 2009
Upstate NY
well
the picture you show is a whole lot better than our local petsmart or petco set up
i would love to get a local place that does all the individual tanks ( the ones i remember as a young lad )
i have to travel toooooo far to get to such a place
i hope your venture works out
again are you doing only fish ??????