WILL THEY GET ALONG

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
i am geting some amanos from aquatouch when they are shiped to the store. i also want a killifish but the only kind i can find out here is a golden wonder. would the glodenwonder eat the shrimp?

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
ok i guess i wont get one then. this is the only killi i can find out here. if any of you arizonians know a place where i could find a killi that would work please let me know!

Jun 15, 2005
Mesa, AZ
Balloon Fish said:
azgardens.com is close to you :D but they only have one kind of killifish but you could check it out, i think the shipping price should be the same as anyone else in the U.S. but it'll probably get to you a few hours earlier :D

Ehh, close is relative. Los Angeles and Salt Lake City are close compared to Los Angeles and NYC. Mesa to Phoenix (both in AZ) are relatively close, and are more or less of a conglomerate of other cities adjacent to Phoenix (Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Ahwatukee, etc.) but Tucson (where azgardens.com is located) and Scottsdale are a good few hours apart.

NoDeltaH2O

Superstar Fish
Feb 17, 2005
SC
to answer the original question: Yes, the golden wonder would eat the shrimp. I have fed my killi ghost shrimp several times and he loves stalking them and gulping them down. Amanos wouldn't fair any better than ghost shrimp did.