would love if anyone could help

Sep 18, 2011
Hi, i recently just went over somefamily drama i got kicked out of my dads house and he made me get rid of my fishtank that i paid for like an a$$hole he sold it and he kept the money i was wondering if anybody had a tank they could part with to help me get back into this wonderful hobby i have no money but if anyone could help me it would be so much more than appreciated!!

achase

Large Fish
Feb 1, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
You might want to post what area you are in and how far you are willing to travel (if any) to pick up a tank.
Members on the forum are from various locations around the world (although most are in the USA I believe).
I would also try Craig's list, local newspaper (buy, sell and trade section) or go hunting at garage sales.

skjl47

Large Fish
Nov 13, 2010
Northeastern Tennessee.
Hello; Sadly the keeping of pets is costly and the ongoing expense can far exceede an initial cost for a piece of equipment such as a tank. Enjoying the hobby is a good thing . I have had to take breaks from time to time until circumstances allowed me to have tanks again. Some times I was only able to have a small tank, others none at all. The hobby will be around when you get to a point of being able to affford it again. Good luck.