Yep.

Breene

Large Fish
Aug 1, 2006
Ohio
Im new. *twirlysmi

Ive been hanging around aquahobby's forums and site for a while and found this and it looks alot more active here. Glad to have come across it. As for my fish I have 2 angels that my sister wanted for her birthday a year ago and a common plec in a 29 gal. I know its small but im looking for a 50-65 gal tank as fast as I can. Buying a new setup that big is way over my budget so im checking ebay and newspapers for a used setup but have had no luck so far. Im sorta new to aquariums and sorta not. There has always been a tank up and running through most of my life with some fish or another in it but im now just getting into it and learning a bit more. So hello everyone.

Breene

Large Fish
Aug 1, 2006
Ohio
No ive never heard of craiglist before but I just checked it out and cant find anything for my area. And as far as pics I dont have a working camera at the moment. My digi is all messed up and I need a new one. Ill try to get some eventually though hopefully when I buy a bigger tank. Maby ill do one of those journal things and log my progress.

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
Breene said:
No ive never heard of craiglist before but I just checked it out and cant find anything for my area.
craigslist: ohio area classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events What major city are you nearest to in Ohio? 55 gal. Aquarium depending on the filters and equipment included this one looks nice... or this one repost fish tank I always make sure to search for aquarium (and aquairum just in case people spell it wrong) as well as fish tank and fishtank in the for sale sections :)