zoas for trade anyone?

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Im gettin tired of the same zoas in my tank and am looking for something new! if anyone has any to trade either post pics in here or pm me.. thanks *celebrate

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
heres a link to my photobucket album.. under the aquarium pics are the zoas i could trade except the tubs and the aog's.. it will take like a week or so for me to get em cut and to let em heal up.. i learned my lesson last time i tried to frag! i think i used to much glue so this time im going to crush up some base rock and put em in a container and let em attach their self i think.. Jim_Leyland/Aquarium Pics - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting .. if this isn't allowed or don't work lmk i can post seperate pics

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
seems to be doing good, when i got it was almost all white and the birdsnest seems to be comming back to life! It had a few dead branches on it and now that i moved it into direct flow its doing a ton better!

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
i have these i think they are radio dragon eyes..

The sps is under 175mh ( i don't really turn it on that much tho lol) i only have 1 mh the other side of the tank is just pc's that i had on my 29g lol.. i know it sounds ghetto but its what i can afford!

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
yea those look like the radio actives... ive got those mean greens right under them and the eagle eyes to the left too! dont worry i got my mhs 1 at a time too lol times are tough!