new lights for bio cube

Jan 1, 2007
cville, il
i have been wanting to get new lights for my bio cube since i bought it. the other night i was surfing the web and icame across this site nanotuners. has anyone ever ordered or heard anything about this kit? any feedback about the setup would be great.

Jan 1, 2007
cville, il
yeah, they have some nice stuff. what caught my eye was the complete setup for my aquarium. my girl likes the look of the hood and wants to retain the look of the "complete" system and that site took all the guess work out of putting it together. any thoughts about the actual system itself?

MrBungle

Large Fish
Oct 18, 2006
NY, on an island...
nanotuners is a very good company. I bought a light from them for my 2.5g. I know a lot of people on nano-reef have cutom hoods they got from nanotuners and love them. I'd say if you got the money then go for it.

Panther28

Superstar Fish
Jun 7, 2006
Fremont, CA 94536
yeah, they have some nice stuff. what caught my eye was the complete setup for my aquarium. my girl likes the look of the hood and wants to retain the look of the "complete" system and that site took all the guess work out of putting it together. any thoughts about the actual system itself?
Ok sounds good! Although I would suggest going with the USHIO 14,000 K. Heard many good things about the bulb. If you like a blue tint then this bulb would be a better choice.

And one more thing. Did you notice this

"Please note: Soldering is NECESSARY. Our results are based on soldered/heatshrunk connections."

If you are ok with this then go ahead.

Last edited: