New Six Line

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site

Couldn't resist..i know they can prey on shrimps but this one was staying in a shrimp tank for 2 months ! Weird but hey let's try.

Wanted 2 percs but they were in QT and looked very bad...also the guy was selling the big one : 40$ ..forget it.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
well they are very pretty and are always out front swimming around, at least mine is. It is one of the most active fish I have. You can pretty much guarantee that they will put pressure on your pod population so I wouldn't have one along with any type of mandarin etc. Nice fish though......oh and mine can be a real harasser of anything new I add.....

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
it's already eating and gets along with other inmates..i really think the switch from de 55 to the 80 was beneficial for territoriality..even tough it's not huge ..no real agression since..even my yellow tang who killed like 3 fishies in the 55 is more relaxed.
2 more percs and i'm done..

mhhh..maybe not ;)

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Yeah my yellow tang can be a royal pain in everyone else's butt in there. Comes complete with his own shiv.....he and my foxface are regular scrappers.......

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
the place where i buy my fishies is a huge store and 90% of the livestock is marine and a lot of fish are there for a long time + they have different filtration/water for almost every tank...when i buy there i don't need to QT and never had ich problems when buying new stock from this store.