new fish!

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
I had a midas blenny in with my diamond gobie and they never bothered each other at all.....the diamond gobie hangs around the bottom and the midas blenny's home was a hole in the rock near the top........Though I will never be sure what caused the midas to decide to jump the day he did.....clear through the holes in the egg crate and out into the middle of the living room floor.......a very sad day as he was one of my favourite fish.....

TheFool

Large Fish
Apr 19, 2006
You really need to work on feeding the naso. At that sort of size it's not going to be a strict herbivore, so make sure it's getting a LOT of meaty foodsm and I'd be looking for 4 or 5 small feeds every day.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
lots more nori.....more often it should be there for them to snack on all day......supplemented with mysis once a day until he fattens up. Use PE (piscine energetics) mysis it has more fat and protein than others besides I have never seen a fish turn up a nose at this ever...

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
lots more nori.....more often it should be there for them to snack on all day......
well between the naso , the midas blenny, and the christmas wrasse it doesnt last very long... should i put a bigger piece or should i just put it several times per day?? btw i usually put a 2" x 2" piece folded in half