Pics of my 125 Reef

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
looks really good thats about where im headed with the metal halides but i wasnt sure if i wanted 2 or 3 x 250w but i guess 2 looks pretty good and will heat up less... now if i could just build a canopy that nice id be set..that my only hold up right now

azfishgal

Large Fish
Dec 3, 2006
Arizona USA
Looks like it came out to be a pretty nice setup. I really like the stand and canopy, very nice touch to the over all look. sorry if I missed it, but are you going to be doing any sps in there with those halides? Love the lyretail anthias too, great fish.
Yes, SPS is in the future. To be honest, all my empty spaces are in pretty high flow areas due to the Koralias (great PHs). I am going to wait until all my fish are in the DT and then watch to make sure I can keep my water stable. I will probably be getting a clam and BTA in the near future though.

azfishgal

Large Fish
Dec 3, 2006
Arizona USA
looks really good thats about where im headed with the metal halides but i wasnt sure if i wanted 2 or 3 x 250w but i guess 2 looks pretty good and will heat up less... now if i could just build a canopy that nice id be set..that my only hold up right now
If I would have went with the spider reflectors I would have needed three, but as you can see using the Luminarc saved me from adding a 3rd light. Besides, if you notice there is no way I'd be able to put a 3rd reflector even if I wanted to. But I still have plenty of room to add some moon lights. *thumbsups

azfishgal

Large Fish
Dec 3, 2006
Arizona USA
I know I love my auto top off. I just made one a couple weeks ago. I just have to remember to fill the main bucket once a week until I get my ro/di setup to make water automatically.
You'll have to show me your set up when you get it done, I'd like to see how you do it. I can fit an ATO, but not sure I could fit my RO/DI unit in my stand. I'd probably have to have it sitting next to the tank stand, maybe my husband can build a cabinet for my RO/DI system. :)

azfishgal

Large Fish
Dec 3, 2006
Arizona USA
19" seems pretty tall :/
I think it's about 1" taller than most "tall" canopies but that's the best thing about having it custom made (by my husband) he was able to make it tall enough so I have plenty of room to work, without having to take the canopy off. This is also the reason why I went with 250W MHs instead of 150, I knew they would be pretty high up.

azfishgal

Large Fish
Dec 3, 2006
Arizona USA
New Frags

And here are some new frags that I added over the last two weeks....

Tub's Blue Zoas

My first SPS, a Pink Birdsnest. This is actually a two week old picture, it has even more growth on it now.

Toadstool (I don't think I've shown this one yet, it's been in my tank for about a month now.)

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
ive been keeping my eye out for a toadstool latley and havnt been able to find one.. than again i havnt looked very hard *crazysmil ....again very nice pics keep them coming

azfishgal

Large Fish
Dec 3, 2006
Arizona USA
I guess I have a lot of catching up to do....just realized I didn't show my Anthias in my DT, they have been in for over a month now. Well, you can see them in the Sailfin pictures, but here are some better shots.

My two female Lyretail Anthias

All three together.

I think that's it for now. *thumbsups