Hello from sunny Croatia!

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
Hey all you Salties,

How is everyone doing, been some time since I`ve been on as I am now over 1 month into my Eurotrip. I took a quik look around and seen some nice pics posted... I miss my tank sometimes, but having the freedom to leave and not worry about it makes it a lot easier for such a long trip.

If anyone is interested you can check out my travel sight at Travelers there are blogs, pics and a guestbook that would be nice to hear from you all.

Well for now take care!

JC
Aka: SALTY WATERS

seastaar88

Superstar Fish
Feb 1, 2004
middletown, CT
Salty!!! good to hear from you -- glad that you're having a good tip so far. i'm so green with envy that youre taking such a long trip around europe. what has been your favorite place so far? i'd love to see poland. thanks for posting the blog :) love all the pics! :)

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
Hey all,

I'm now back in Poland at my girlfriends grandparents, I'm going to take the underwater camera in to get developed soon. I hope the pics turn out as I got to see a small octopus, rock fish, sea star, some cool looking gobies and a bunch of cool yellow tube sponge... I also saw an eel but didn't have the camera at that time!

I'm going to get them scanned onto disc and hopefully upload them if they turn out.

later!

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
Have fun on your trip! One of these days I hope to travel Europe. I have family in Ukraine and the Czech Republic and would like to go visit them one day rather than them coming to visit us all the time. I know several people all over Croatia and Slovenia and have been wanting to check those places out, too.

Try to avoid those hostels in Slovakia :eek: