idea for back of tank hmmmmm

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
so i was thinking how alot of people paint their tanks or tape up that black/blue stuff.. has anyone ever seen a tank with the whole back wall covered in gsp? im thinking about cutting some off of my rock that's its on and getting it to stick on the back glass.. it grows pretty fast so it should cover the back of the tank in less than a yr lol.. i think it would look neat anyways anyone ever seen anything like this? also was thinking about putting my pom-pom xenia on each sides then the only glass i would have to clean would be the front lol.. just think looking into a tank with the back totally covered in gsp and both sides in pom pom just pulsing away.. wow that's awsome! im gonna try it! ive read about magnet frag plugs that you can use to get stuff started on the glass does anyone know where to get em? i don't think super glue gel will dry under water will it? wish i knew how to use photoshop i would do a tank like what i just said to see how it would look..

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
I haven't taken any yet.......so far the pieces I glued to the back haven't extended their polyps yet. I have noticed my crazy bi-color blenny nibbling away......I hope it hasn't eaten them. If they don't come out by the weekend I am going to peel some more off and glue some more......I have a huge rock just covered in gsp so I have lots to peel from.......

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
a question from the ranks of the text message generation.....funny.....

update... The superglue gel didn't hold the first time. I took some more and glued some more.......still no polyp extension