Stocking options

alter40

Superstar Fish
Nov 26, 2007
Charlotte, NC
It didn't come across snotty at all. I'm kinda the same way you are to be honest. I'm kinda on the fence about spending that much money on fish, but once I started to read more about them I thought that they would be worth the money.

I would like to breed some fish and they are supposed to be easy to breed. They are beautiful fish. They are supposed to be good with plants and pretty much peaceful fish. I wanted to have some neon tetras and then also have a fish or 2 that would kinda be like my showcase fish, and these will be them. They are what will kinda set my tank apart from others and thats what I have been looking for. From what I'm looking for in the tank, they seem to fit into my plans. They do cost more then what I was expecting to pay for fish but I think they will be worth it in the end (at least I hope so :) )

alter40

Superstar Fish
Nov 26, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Ohh don't worry I will. Have you seen the journal for my planted tank I started? I think it got to page 6 before I even had water in the tank. I guess I'm kind of a post whore (can I say whore here) :D

Big Vine

Elite Fish
Feb 7, 2006
Florida
Already talking about 'whores' and 'urine'...can't wait to see what comes up next. :rolleyes:

Your stocking selection sounds good---I think you'll be happy with the triple-reds!
BV

alter40

Superstar Fish
Nov 26, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I think you may have been helping in the whole "urine" talk BV :D

I think that I'm pretty much settled with my stocking selection with 5 neons and 2 triple reds. If I need something to clean the bottom I will add an oto in as well, but I probably won't need one too bad.

Thanks for all the input and helping me figure things out :D

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
I guess I'm kind of a post whore (can I say whore here) :D
I don't see why not. It's a common word, not an obscenity. The Bible seems to use it a lot.

Example: "But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore."- Isaiah 57:3

If it's good enough for God then it should be good enough for a mod! *thumbsups