Free Shipping At Thatfishplace.com!

Hey everyone, just wanted to give you a heads up. That Fish Place is sneaking in a FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 promotion just for this weekend. Promo ends on Monday the 17th. Head on over to the website, grab the promo code, and pick up something new. ThatFishPlace.com

Until Next Time...

Matt from TFP

*thumbsups

Last edited:
I'm thinking about placing a big order....any idea when the Aqualight single linear strip (#209893) will be back in stock?
Tom:
Kudos on the big order thoughts and I wish I could help you fill it easier..

Unfortunately, that vendor is having a hard time filling demand for their products right now. So, while I'd love to tell you it'd be here in a week (and it very well could be), it could just as easily be longer. It's difficult for us to give you a ballpark when we don't control the variables in this case.

I would encourage you to call customer service at 1-888-842-8738 and they could direct you to some of our aquarium experts that may be able to offer a suitable replacement specific to your tank's requirements.

Either way, good luck with whatever you're hoping to set up. Sorry I wasn't more helpful

Matt from TFP

:eek: