Random Frag Shots

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
I know i know you're getting tired of my frag pictures and threads right? ;) Heres a few i took yesterday/today.

Top down shot of my ORA Acro Tri Color. Look at the colors coming out!

Top down shot of Frag Rack #1. Clockwise from top left: Rose Millepora, Superman Monti, Pokerstar Monti, Unknown varient Millepora.

Top down shot of Frag Rack #2. Clockwise from top left: ORA Acro Tri Color, Mohawk Paly, PPE, Nuclear Greens, GSP Frag. No flash was used here, look at the nuke greens color!!!

Heres my 2 Millepora when i first got them and before i put in the frag racks.

Eagle eyes/Radioactive Dragon Eyes Zoas

PPEs and Mohawks

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
yea i have 2 sections that it kinda took over! when it was first starting to spread i liked it so much i peeled some off and put some on the other side of the tank lol bad mistake!

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
yea i have 2 sections that it kinda took over! when it was first starting to spread i liked it so much i peeled some off and put some on the other side of the tank lol bad mistake!
Haha! Nice. I guess thats kinda like me, i pulled off an aptasia at the begining and instead of rinsing the tweezers in another cup of water i just dipped them back in the tank...oops! I need some peppermint shrimp now.

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
nice encrusting u got goin on with the tri color... are the gorilla nipples new? ive got some of those that detached from the rock they wer on and i found them about a month later totally bleached out, theyve totally recovered ;)

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Let me just say that if you ever have a chance to pick up a piece of ORA Tri Color acro....DO IT. This is by far my favorite piece in the tank its color is getting awesome. Can't wait until this reaches colony size.

These are all top down shots under 14k 250w MH. NO flash. Color is true i promise!