Two new frags...

Picked up two new frags for $25 from a guy I met on another site today. I nice little bunch of zoas to go with my other two, and a quarter-sized leather. He is also going to frag me a nice peice of Monti soon which I really liked. This guy has a great tank and really explained some questions I had about fragging. I'll post pics tomorrow for sure.

Also, I just won a temperature controller on ebay which should help me with my little temperature problem. I'm gonna hook it up to a fan which will probably go over the sump/fuge I am builing in the next week or so.

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
lol i think what u ment to say is radio active dragon eyes ;) i forgot what lighting u have again..MH?
btw i do belive me and cichlid both said they look like dragon eyes when u first posted the pic :p

Last edited:
You guys did... that's why I bow to you on the id's! No clue how you do it, they all look the same to me! I have MH's, 2x175. Once I get this controller, I'll fix the over-heating problem they have been giving me lately. I'm going to lift the fixture above the tank more, and have a fan controlled by the temperature controller blowing across the water.

Now as soon as my lights go on, I'll get you some pics!

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
You guys did... that's why I bow to you on the id's! No clue how you do it, they all look the same to me! I have MH's, 2x175. Once I get this controller, I'll fix the over-heating problem they have been giving me lately. I'm going to lift the fixture above the tank more, and have a fan controlled by the temperature controller blowing across the water.

Now as soon as my lights go on, I'll get you some pics!
Man your corals are LAZY! Sleeping in all day! ;);)

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
before u step into the world of sps theres a few things u wanna make sure of.... first make sure yur trates and p04 are in check, next make sure your cal/alk are in check ;)
btw i dont quarentine my corals :p

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
hmmmm well I must admit that I don't always, but I do always advise people to do it to prevent the spread of red bugs, flat worms etc. Usually a dip in lugols will do the trick.....

Sucks working nights man! I go to bed before the MH's come on, and wake up after they go off... I'm going to mess with the timing to give me some viewing time everyday. should I adjust the time gradually or can I just do it in one day? I'd be moving it up about 2 hours so I'm pretty much waking up everyday when it has an hour left.

PS.. the frogspawn is looking great, I'll get a pic as soon as I can!