New Tank

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
6 million gallons....

Ok jk, but i thought the salties might appreciate these more, so i shall post them here. The JAWJUH Aquarium. I have vids on the other cam i will post later. Unfortunently the crowds were such that i couldn't get as many pics as i'd of liked. And the ones i did get turned out decently blurry. So we'll see. They have this amazing reef tank with at least 100 yellow tangs in it. Antheis, wrasses, yellow tangs, achilles tangs, powder brown tangs, parrots, damsels, butterfly fish, a school of moorish idols.....it really was breathtaking. Especially when it had simulated waves and the tank went above your head.

This is the granddaddy of them all though....talk about breathtaking. 2ft thick acrylic. The full window itself is 67ft long, 27ft high and 2ft thick. 6.3mil gallons.

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
That's a nice tank! Ive always wanted to go behind the scenes and take a tour.. Ive seen some pics of the skimmers they use and they are huge!
I like the aquarium in myrtle beach, i don't know how big it is but everytime we go down there we always stop in..

charls

Large Fish
Feb 22, 2006
San Antonio, TX
A..wh.wh.wh.whaleshark!!!!:D I've always wanted to see one in person! And in an aquarium even! My dream has come true. TO ATLANTIS! Oops i meant..TO ATLANTA!

P.S. See you all in a week!:p