$10 zoanthid frag heads up

quaddity

Large Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Mesa, AZ
www.myspace.com
Good score for me today. Went to a LFS today that was having a buy 2 frags get 1 free sale and instead in their $25 zoa rock section there was a nice big rock full of green bay packer zoa. Looked way too big and too many polyps (about 50 gbp polyps on it) for the $25 section and they confirmed it was $25. Bought it and then when I got it home found it also had some what looks like blue chromis zoa and some bright fluorescent green zoa on it (could be green goblins or dragon eyes. Not sure at this point until they open up). There's a couple glass anemones on it but my syringe with lemon juice will take care of it.

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
nice score! i love when i find those deals lol where the lfs employee gives the wrong price or doesnt evn kno exactly what he's selling u! my favorite is when ther really busy and someone from the freshwater section has to come over to help me... one time i walked out with 2 huge rocks full of assorted color zoos (pink.mean grean,miami U,ect..) for only $10 a piece (40-50 polyps per rock) :p

quaddity

Large Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Mesa, AZ
www.myspace.com
nice score! i love when i find those deals lol where the lfs employee gives the wrong price or doesnt evn kno exactly what he's selling u! my favorite is when ther really busy and someone from the freshwater section has to come over to help me... one time i walked out with 2 huge rocks full of assorted color zoos (pink.mean grean,miami U,ect..) for only $10 a piece (40-50 polyps per rock) :p
Yeah they had a $49 section right next to it with rocks that weren't nearly as big. I asked the guy are you sure that's a $25 rock. He said yeah apparently it's in that section. Score *celebrate I'll throw some pics up when it's fully opened in the next couple days. Already looking good.