Anyone wanna trade?

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
I have a bunch of orange/blue rics and i want to find some other colors.. Our local stores just carry the same old stuff.. I can post some pics if needed.. Looking for green's/ blue's/ yellows, anything really other than oranges! Id be interested in zoas also!

quaddity

Large Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Mesa, AZ
www.myspace.com
lol got any pics! But really how's everything going that i sent you (minus thezoas that melted) The ric's doing ok?
Eagle Eyes were the only problem, still don't know why that happened. The big pink/white palys are taking off there's probably about 25 of them on one rock now. Orange/Blue rics look great, haven't multiplied but they are always extended out. Green/Purp Yumas are growing like crazy. There's 9 of them in the tank right now. I think I got 3 of them from you. Bam Bams look great, they and the unnamed blue green ones on that plug were looking bad for a while in my 12 gal but now in the 90 right under the halide they are really opened up and starting to spread. RDEs are not so bunched up anymore they have spread out, I'm expecting to start seeing new ones. Those tie dye looking ones have gone from 2 to 4 of them since I last posted pics a few weeks ago.

Everything responding well to the change from 10k to 20k halides.